Pages

Friday

About Confession of the Soul

.
I received a question that I have received before about myself that I have never answered. The reason I haven't answer this question, in the past, is because I have never wanted this club to be about my life. I have always wanted this club to be about the lives of the members and making sure each of you receives the knowledge, wisdom and insights you need so you are able to create all the love, health, happiness and prosperity that you desire. Rather than answering the question here, I posted a permanent link on the right hand side of the "home page" with the question I received and my response to it. It is titled Confession of the Soul. Click on the home page link at the bottom of this message to find the link to the article.- Frederick Zappone, SSC

No comments:

Post a Comment