Pages

Tuesday

Dream Machine 2006

.
If you can dream it, you can have it. What do you want to have happen in your life in 2006. Post your most heartfelt dreams (wants) by clicking on the comment link at the end of this message and I will do my part in making sure what you want to happen in 2006 will come to pass for you.

I must admit, for the most part, the members of this Club are the quietest bunch of people I know. If this club was made up of twelve years olds, I would have so many of them posting their dreams and wants, I wouldn't be able to keep up with them. If you are shy, you don't have to be.....and you can post your comments anonymously if you wish. - Frederick Zappone


.

2 comments:

  1. My dream is to become successful in my new job, and to develop into the person that I truly want to be. To be able to always take the time and listen and connect with the spirit. To be lead by the spirit. To have patience in my life on all things, and contentment. And that I will find someone to share my life with. One that we both bring out the best in each other,and are appreciative of each other and everything in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thank you for posting your dreams for 2006. Over the weeks and months to come, I will post articles, up on this site, that will empower you to make your dreams of today "your reality" of tomorrow. - Frederick Zappone

    ReplyDelete