Pages

Thursday

Kicking & Screaming

.
I am one of those people God had to drag into paradise, kicking and screaming.

No God, I don't want this to happen, I don't want that to happen. No God, I want to do it my way. No God, I know the best way and I don't need your help. The whole time I am complaining, bitching and moaning to God, God is dragging me kicking and screaming into paradise.

I see this all in hindsight..... Today I am living a heaven on earth, the life I always dreamed I could live.....and if everything I complained about didn't happen to me, I wouldn't be living in paradise today.

Are you kicking and screaming your way into paradise? If you are, you are not alone! :)

-----------
I must admit, I am so grateful to God. I am in awe of the insights and wisdom God sent my way that made it possible for me to be living the life I dreamed I could live. And I am in awe of the energy he gives me to support other people in creating a heaven on earth for themselves too. The God of Happiness is alive and well in my world!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment