Pages

Saturday

Letting Go

.
Question: Thank you so much for taking the time to write "Dear Heartbroken". It has been 7 months since my relationship ended and I still feel the pain as deep as day 1. Sometimes I feel as though there is something wrong with me for hanging on so tight. Some days I feel fine and other days I get mad at myself for still allowing this pain to cling to me. I just don't know how to let it go.

Answer: Some times there is no easy way to let go. That doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. Quite the contrary, the difficulty you have in letting go tells me a lot of good things about you.

It tells me you are passionate, you love deeply, you are loyal to a fault. You are sensitive, kind and very caring. Obviously you were in a relationship with someone who didn't appreciate those good qualities about you.

I would suggest you check out my "Love is a Choice" E-Manual. I believe it will give you the answers and insights your seeking. To find out more information about it, Click Here

In the E-Manual, I share every lesson I learned about letting go and creating the relationship I always dreamed I could have and I have it today... There are women who are thinner, sexier and more beautiful, on the outside, than the love of my life but none of them can compare to her "inner beauty" that makes me smile, from ear to ear, anytime I think of her.

No woman has ever loved me better than she does and no woman ever will. What made it possible for me to find her were the lessons I learned from the woman who abandoned me. Part of my process of letting go was learning those lessons.

I am guessing in your relationship, the letting go process is painful because you were betrayed. And when we are betrayed, we feel enormous hurt and anger. These emotions are alerting us to the fact that our sense of justice has been violated.

Guaranteed, what has been done to you, you will never do to another. I was on the receiving end of betrayal and as a result I am a stronger, wiser and more compassionate person because of what I went through. Granted, I would never want to go through that experience again and I know I never will because I learned my lessons well.... and you will too!

In my world, you are fine just the way you are.... I am deeply grateful for your comments and I hope my words give you some small measure of comfort in return. As I repeated over and over again to myself as I went through my "letting go" process, THIS TOO SHALL PASS...... and it did and it will for you too!

.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a memeber of SSC....Why can't I go to the Love is a choice e-Manua, That you make reference to.Please tell me how to get to that part of your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it again. It was linked improperly. I fixed the link. When you click on the link, a separate window will open up with information about the "Love is a Choice" E-Manual

    Frederick Zappone

    ReplyDelete