Pages

Tuesday

Programming: Voices in our Head - III

.
What you are about to read is a fictitious dialogue between the negative and positive voices in our head written to give you an idea about how our mind operates.

--------

Programming: Voices in our Head - III


Positive Voice: Everything is fine in my life. All is working out for my highest good.

Negative Voice: WHO ARE YOU KIDDING! YOU AND YOUR LIFE ARE A DISASTER AND YOU KNOW IT.



Positive Voice: God and my connection to my Higher Power are guiding me effortlessly to the fulfillment of my heart's desires.

Negative Voice: WHY WOULD GOD DO THAT FOR YOU, YOU KNOW WHAT A BAD PERSON YOU ARE AND GOD DOESN'T DO GOOD THINGS FOR BAD PEOPLE LIKE YOU.



Positive Voice: I am a child of God and a "spark" of God's divine intelligence lives within ME and because this "spark", lives within me, I know I am smart enough to achieve anything I want.

Negative Voice: SMART, YOU SMART! YOU ARE DUMBER THAN A STUMP



Positive Voice: My positive thoughts are more powerful than my negative thoughts.

Negative Voice: MY THOUGHTS ARE LOUDER THAN YOUR POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND THAT'S WHY MY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS RULE YOUR LIFE...

-------------------

Negative thoughts are loud and obnoxious and positive thoughts are soft and gentle. Focus your attention on your soft and gentle thoughts and your loud and obnoxious negative thoughts will lose power over you and melt away from your life naturally.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment