Pages

Sunday

My Little Secret

.
Question: What is your secret to success.

Answer: My answer is simple, surrendering my thoughts to God so he can replace them with thoughts that result in success in my life. As much as I would like to take credit for my success, I cannot, My success is a gift from God that always shows up in my life when I least expect it.

While most people want to be in control and know everything, I spend most of my time surrending control to God and allowing him to fill my mind with knowledge and wisdom that inspires others.

Before I could surrender my thoughts to God, I had to come to the understanding that surrender is not defeat.... it is giving UP my thoughts to a power greater than myself that knows the answers to all things.
----------------

Pain is nature's way of encouraging us to let go and let God. The moment we "let go" and "let God", our pain dissolves instantly.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment