Pages

Sunday

Power of Acknowledgment: Inspired by Kevin

.
People don't know how powerful they truly are because other people simply don't tell them. On the other hand, if you screw up, people don't hesitate to tell you. Telling a person when he or she does good has an AWESOME effect in that person's life.

I have learned for the most part to find my power without people acknowledging me for the good things I do. However, I will tell you this, when someone does acknowledge my work like Kevin did today, it REVS ME UP.....it supercharges me....

As a result of Kevin's kind and generous comments to my message titled The Powerful YOU!, every message I have written since that one, including this message, was inspired because of Kevin's kind and generous comments about my previous article.

Thank you Kevin. The power of your acknowledgment made my day! :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment