Pages

Wednesday

Problem Solving Made Easy - Part IV

.
The Problem Solving Prayer:


Dear God,

As I drift off to sleep tonight, I thank you for solving my problems for me.

--------------

That's it, that is the whole prayer.

I thank God in advance for solving my problems for me. When I awake the next morning, during the course of my day, answers to problems that troubled me show up in my mind spontaneously or someone solves a problem for me or the problem simply disappears from my life for no reason I can explain.

When I started saying this simple prayer, it took about 30 days before problems in my life began to be solved effortlessly... I have also noticed that, over time, by saying this prayer every night before I go to sleep, the more effective this prayer has become in my life.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment