Pages

Friday

Climbing the MOUNTAIN of Life...

.
The higher we climb up a 18,000 foot mountain, the more rarefied the air becomes and if we do not have an external supply of oxygen, we will find ourselves experiencing difficulty breathing.

The same can be said when we are committed to creating our life exactly the way we want it to be. The higher our aspirations, the more difficult the climb can become. If we don't have a external SOURCE of strength we can call upon to renew our mind , body and soul when things get difficult for us, we will find ourselves feeling lost, confused and all alone...

As much wisdom as God gives me on a daily basis, there are times when I feel totally confused, lost and all alone. When I experience times like those, I know it is signal for me to have a "gut wrenching" truth-telling conversation with the God of my understanding.

When I have those sessions, I hold nothing back. I bitch, complain, moan and groan and tell my whole awful truth to God and nothing but the truth until I feel lighter and positive again. It is only with God that it is safe enough for me to do that....and it works wonders for me every single time.

After one of those sessions are over, mentally, emotionally and physically, I feel like a new person. I have new energy, new direction and new inspiration. In addition, I have answers to the challenges life threw my way that put me into the space of feeling confused, lost, and all alone in the first place.

I do not hold anything back from God in those sessions... That's the important part. The freedom to be direct, blunt and completely honest with God unchains my soul and set me free to, once again, be the happy person I am meant to be...

If you are going through a period of your life where you feel totally confused, lost and all alone, take your complaints to God with as much "gut wrenching" honesty as you can muster and you too will experience the freedom to be the happy and content person God meant for you to be....
------------

Why pay a therapist hundreds of dollars to listen to you
bitch, moan, groan and complain when God is the best
therapist of all and His services are free.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment