Pages

Saturday

A Real SHOCKER about the Truth...

.
The truth doesn't mean anything!

"What??? You can't mean it!! You must be kidding!"


No, seriously folks, the truth doesn't mean a thing. Let me explain.

In the 1980's I met a gentleman named Jim. He was successful, wealthy, smart, articulate and the women swooned over him and he loved the women. I admired Jim and, over time, he became a mentor of mine.

One day when I was sharing with him this incredible spiritual truth I discovered, he looked me in the eyes until his eyes locked onto mine and said:

"Frederick, the truth doesn't mean a thing."

I began to argue with him but he didn't argue back. His eyes became even more fixed on my own. As I was going on and on about the truth having to mean something, I began to feel like I was being hypnotized by his steady gaze and the increasing intensity of light that was coming from his eyes. After I took a deep breath to pause in my one sided argument with him, the light in his eyes became even more intense.... and he said two words to me:

WELCOME HOME!

As soon as he said those words, the world around me began to fade from view... As my eyes were locked onto his, the thought entered my mind that his eyes reminded me of what Jesus's eyes might have looked like.

Jim's eyes were full of love, kindness, patience, understanding and strength. As I continued to look deep into his eyes, Jim's face literally melted away and was replaced with the face of Jesus Christ himself..... and I literally began to bawl like a baby..... As soon as I started crying, Jesus's face began dissolving and Jim's face reappeared....

I didn't know what to make of that experience but I knew that my life was forever changed..... No I don't go to Church, I am not a member of any organized religion. However, I am a stronger believer that the most real power in the world is the power of love because I experienced LOVE'S POWER the day when Jim told me the truth didn't mean a thing.

Although what Jim said about the "truth not meaning a thing" has proved itself over and over again in my own life, I was at loss to explain to others why the truth didn't mean a thing. Today I know. Here are the reasons the truth doesn't mean a thing:

The truth doesn't mean a thing:

if it doesn't work in your life.
if it doesn't make you happier.
if it doesn't solve a problem for you.
if it doesn't heal you mentally, emotionally or physically.
if it doesn't make you more prosperous.
if it doesn't give you the peace of mind you seek.
if it doesn't make you feel loved beyond measure.


-------------------

The truth believed is a lie, you can only experience the truth. Believing the truth is like eating the menu while experiencing the truth is like eating the meal. One is the real deal and the other is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment