Pages

Thursday

Empathic Communications

.
Comments: As always, you continue to amaze me! Not only with the timing of your messages, but with their unfailing accuracy to whatever my present situation is. Sometimes I wonder if you and I have some sort of"unconscious" connection.

Response: One of the gifts I have is that of being Spiritual Empath. A Spiritual Empath is a person who can feel exactly what other person feels without being limited by time, distance or space.

Once you became a member of the Club, you emotionally connected yourself to me. Through out the course of my day, when I tune into the feelings of each member, by name, I am very aware of what each member is feeling.

That's why, often times, when you or (another member) comes to this site and reads something I have written, you feel as if I am speaking to you directly and I am because the inspiration for what I wrote came off the feelings you, as a member, sent my way...

I know your feelings because like "spokes in a wheel" with the hub (God) at the center we are all connected to each other in very intimate and powerful ways....

I was born with this gift but it took me several years before I could fully understand it. As a result, when you are happy I am happy along with you and when you have doubts, fears and worries I am aware of them. It is then I seek inspiration from God as to what I should write that will empower you to let go of what is troubling you.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment