Pages

Thursday

Did you do what you loved today?

I cannot underestimate the importance of doing what you love as a way to attract all the happiness, health and prosperity you have ever desired. The best part is, when you are doing what you love, these things will come into your life effortlessly.

There is nothing that will bring the magic back into your life faster than when you are doing what you love. In fact, it is goes beyond magic.

When you begin doing what you love on a consistent basis, miracles, large and small, will start showing up in your life that will take your breath away and move you to tears.

For some of you, you may have to turn your life upside in order that you can do what you love 99% of the time. Once I changed everything about my life that I was doing that I did not love, life became incredibly easy for me. It will be that way for you too when you consistently, on a moment by moment basis, do what you love to do the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment