Pages

Saturday

How you feel about yourself.

 .
If you want to FEEL GOOD about yourself most of the time you can not make how you feel about yourself dependent on any person, situation or event outside yourself. If you do, you will be a hopeless yo-yo, feeling good one minute and feeling bad the next depending upon the ups and downs of the people and circumstances outside of yourself.


Feeling Good about yourself is dependent on you and the thoughts you think.


In my own life, I always choose to think thoughts that make me feel good about myself. If something happens outside myself that could put me into a down mood, I immediately look for the good in the event. If I can't immediately find the good, I shift my thoughts to something that does makes me feel good about myself. I do this because I know my feelings are cosmic magnets that attract to me or push away from me the things I want in life.

Click on related link:

How to Become an Attraction Magnet

.

No comments:

Post a Comment