Pages

Tuesday

Don't know, don't know, don't know

I don't know what the future holds in store for me.
I don't know the answers to the latest challenge life sent my way.
I don't know how to make my biggest dream come true.
I don't know, don't know, don't know.....


The good news is I don't need to know.... I only need to live fully present in the moment, be happy and God, the organizing intelligence of the universe *, reveals to me on a moment by moment basis what I need to know...

Living in the Moment

Living in the moment is important because it is by living in the moment that

we can easily hear the messages of guidance and advice God is sending our way.

* The term "organizing intelligence of the universe" is courtesy of George Jaidar, author of: The Soul: An Owner's Manual

--------------------
Need a LIFE COACH, SPIRITUAL ADVISOR?? For more information call Frederick Zappone at 724.516.7281
Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling Sessions Available By Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment