Pages

Tuesday

My Greatest Realization

The greatest realization ever given to me is that I have no power over other people. It is true, I can manipulate them or make them fear me but when it comes to authentic power over them, I have no power over them whatsoever without their permission.

If I manipulate a person as a way to have power over them, once they find out what I did to them, they will never allow me to have power over them again. If I make people fear me as a way to have power over them, once they get tired of being afraid of me they will never allow me to have power over them again.

The only real power I have over people is the power THEY allow me to have over them. If a person doesn't allow me to have power over them, I cannot make a difference in their life. Realizing that without the other person's permission I have no power over them, I treat all people the way I want to be treated with respect, understanding, kindness, patience and love.

-------------------

The Average Dog is Nicer than the Average Person. - Dog's RULE!



--------------------
Need a LIFE COACH, SPIRITUAL ADVISOR?? For more information call Frederick Zappone at 724.516.7281
Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling Sessions Available By Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment