Pages

Tuesday

Lying to myself, here is how I know.

I am lying to myself when I feel negative. I am telling myself the truth when I feel positive. While my thoughts might lie to me, my feeling never do. Good feelings tell me my thoughts are taking me in the direction of where I want to go and bad feelings are telling me my thoughts are taking me away from where I want to go. My feelings are my internal compass. Strange as it may seem, the thing I have had to overcome is to trust my positive feelings more than my negative ones.

I was actually brought up to trust my negative feelings more than my positive ones. Negative feelings were "real life" and positive feelings were not.

--------------------
Need a LIFE COACH, SPIRITUAL ADVISOR?? For more information call Frederick Zappone at 724.516.7281
Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling Sessions Available By Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment