Pages

Tuesday

What makes a wonderful life?

Is it our circumstances or is it our attitude? For me, it is my attitude. Lousy circumstances are nothing more than "workarounds" There are all kinds of circumstances in my life that could easily make me cranky but rather than give those unpleasant cirumstances power over me, I work around them.

My brother once told me; "to live a wonderful life be like the "wind and water" and flow up, over, around or under any unpleasant circumstances that come your way" and that is exactly what I do. I might not have power over all of the circumstances of my life but I do have total power over my attitude..

--------------------
Need a LIFE COACH, SPIRITUAL ADVISOR?? For more information call Frederick Zappone at 724.516.7281
Coaching, Mentoring, Counseling Sessions Available By Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment