Pages

Saturday

Organizing Intelligence of the Universe

.
I call God the "organizing intelligence of the universe" for a number of reasons. First, it makes sense to me. Second, this definition of God doesn't have the crippling baggage attached to it that organized religion taught me about God. And the third reason, my definition of God is a larger and more unifying definition of God than I ever heard before.


The thing I have discovered about God is you either trust the "intelligence of God" to guide, love, protect, heal and nurture you or you do not. It is my experience that when I trust God my life is easy and pain-free and when I do not trust God my life is exceedingly hard and very painful.


--------------------
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life, Click Here


.

No comments:

Post a Comment