Pages

Friday

Self-Praise..

Most of us are experts at criticising ourselves. We often times do it and we are not even aware we are doing it because it has become such an unconscious habit of thought. From my own experience, I can pretty much tell that any time I feel negative, it is because I have been criticizing or putting myself down without even being aware of it.

Check in with your feelings, they will never lie to you.

If you are feeling down, chance are, you have been criticising yourself. When you catch yourself criticising yourself why not use that as an ALERT signal to start praising yourself.... That what I do....and I must tell you, it feel much, much better than criticizing, belittling and putting myself down.. And my life works better when I praise myself. I have less problems, money flow into my life easily and my energy is higher and I need less sleep.

While getting in the habit of self-praise may seems selfish, it is one act of selfishness worth cultivating for yourself. The easier it is for you to praise, appreciate and compliment yourself, the easier it will be for you to praise, appreciate and compliments others. The ability to be able to freely compliment and praise yourself and others will help you attract into your life all the love, health and money you can handle, guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment