Pages

Wednesday

The Secret - An Incredible Movie

Here is the link where you can find out more about the movie:

http://www.thesecret.tv/


Here is what people are saying about it:

1) I have watched this at least 10 times and it its required for
all of my staff to watch weekly. I recomened it to all of my clients. It
will change your life if you start to apply this law of attraction Carrie
Name: Carrie Added: 2006-10-24

2) The Secret makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, it's
chillingly acurate truth, we need to rewatch it to remember the importance
of living it & to remind us not to worry about the "How"!! This is my all
time favorite movie & I've lent it out to those I know need it & I miss it,
most people buy there own after, knowing once is not enough to learn the
concept. :( Name: Carolynne Added: 2006-10-20

3) I've lost count of the number of times I've watched it. Mind
blowing , Life changing and awesome. Thoughts DOOOOO become things.
Name: Greg Added: 2006-10-19

4) The Secret DVD. I have watched it twice and would like to show it
to family and friends. Name: Dorothy Added: 2006-10-18

5) We love The Secret! and since receiving it we are running into
people that are all learning about it. We are thinking about a \"The
Secret\" friends group! We love it and are living our dream! thanks!
Name: terrie Added: 2006-10-18

6) I bought this DVD in August and watch it once a week. So far in 2
months, I've met my favorite American Idol, I've manifested 3 radio shows to
be on and one is a nationally syndicated morning show. And I've manifested
an appearance on a nationally syndicated television show! I've purchased 5
copies and now everyone in my family has one. They are also watching the DVD
regularly. I can't wait to see what I manifest next. I'm so excited and
transformed forever. Oh...and I'm so grateful!!
Name: Monnica Added: 2006-10-18

7) My contractor gave me this movie to watch, and I have...over, and
over and over and over. It's truly a work of art, entertaining, but, most of
all, so enlightening it brought me to tears.
Name: Marina Added: 2006-10-18

8) I love it!!! I watched The Secret three times already and gave a
copy to everyone in my family. Now they are also hooked. I highly recommend
this movie! Name: Carrieanne Added: 2006-10-17






--------------------
Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment