Pages

Sunday

Acceptance Quotations, Eleven (11) of them.


1. Acceptance of 'what is' frees
me up to create what will be.

2. Accepting myself as I am allows
me to become what I want to be

3. Acceptance releases me from
my personal suffering and misery.

4. Acceptance releases stress while
non-acceptance increases stress.

5. Acceptance is releasing judgments
that cause me and other people pain.

6. Acceptance allows creative
energy to flow freely through me..

7. Acceptance makes it possible to live in
harmony with those different than me.

8. Acceptance is going with the flow while
non-acceptance is resisting the flow.

9. Acceptance of my problems
makes problem solving easy for me.

10. Acceptance gives me clarity of
thought whereas non-acceptance
fills my mind with confused thought.

11. Acceptance take the pressure of life
off of me so I can be as light-hearted
and carefree about life as I want to be.
-















FINALLY my  'Thought MASTERY Program'
has taken on a life of its own. It doesn't matter
what I tell people, it does its own thing. - Frederick Zappone

No comments:

Post a Comment