Pages

Sunday

Are Spirit Guides (Angels) Real?


Of course they are real but they are not necessarily real for you. What makes something REAL is your experience of it. Prior to your experience, you can believe something is real but your belief doesn't make it real to you until you experience it happening to you.

A belief is a preview of what can be, your experience is your belief turned into reality. For example, flying wasn't real for the Wright Brothers but they believed it could be real and from their belief they did what it took to make flying a real experience for them.

The same thing is true for you in regards to experiencing wisdom and guidance coming from your own spirit guide. If you believe in spirit guides and want to connect to your guide in a real way, your belief will motivate you to do whatever it takes so you experience your spirit guide as real in your own life.

That is what I did, I believed in spirit guides and did what it took to experience directly my connection to my spirit guide and in 1979 when I least expected it, a spirit guide named Angela showed up in my life..

Related Reading: About Spirit Guides (Angels)

No comments:

Post a Comment