Pages

Monday

Whatever the Problem - Gratitude is the Cure


Expressing gratitude for what we have guarantees that we will have more. If you want to begin experiencing abundance in all areas of your life (including the areas of money, love, health and happiness) practice expressing gratitude for what you do have.

Studies have shown that expressing gratitude for what we do have instead of complaining about what we don't have improves our body chemistry over all and makes thinking positive thoughts easier to do regardless of any unpleasant people or circumstances around us.

What are you most grateful for today?
(Click on a comment link to share your gratitude with us.)




Free is Price LESS

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for many, many things. The things I am currently most grateful are the increasing numbers of people who read my blog, my excellent health, my ability to walk 10 miles a day and the friendship of two of the kindest, most loving people I know (Vona and Dawn) who makes me smile and laugh a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful to be a mom, to be gainfully employed, and I am grateful for the people in my life that make me smile.

    ReplyDelete