Pages

Friday

How to give up Feeling GUILTY


Are you feeling guilty about anything right now??? If you are, you do know you can talk yourself out of it, don't you? Generally speaking, the guilt you feel is a result of other people making you feel guilty as a way to control your behavior during your growing up years. If you examine your behavior as an adult and decide there is no reason to feel guilty, you won't... On the other hand, if you believe you should continue to feel guilty about something, you will.
FEELING GUILTY OR NOT IS UP TO YOU.

What you feel is your responsibility, no one
else's. If you don't like how you feel, change your thoughts (story) and the moment you do, your feelings will change too.

For years I felt guilty around sex. One day I realized that the only reason I felt guilty about sex is because my religion said I should feel guilty about having sex except for the pro-creation of children. I was told that having pleasurable sex was a sin and so I felt guilty for years for having
pleasurable sex until I realized I was only feeling guilty because I was programmed to feel guilty and I could give up feeling guilty about pleasurable sex any time I wanted to and I did.

Once I gave up guilt around sex I discovered the difference between pleasurable sex with guilt and pleasurable sex without guilt is like the difference between riding in the backseat of a used chevy versus riding in the backseat of a brand new Rolls Royce. Viva la Difference! :)
-------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment