Pages

Sunday

Can I override Bad FEELINGS


Question: Can I override bad feelings?

Answer: Yes, absolutely. You can have a bad feeling but with your free will, your power of choice, you can override it and act on your good feelings. For example, someone pisses you off. You want to tell them off but you don't. Instead your allow your 'good feelings' to rule in the matter which tells you to blow the incident off rather than saying something nasty back which will only make the situation worse.

When it comes to the law of attraction I override all negative feelings that stop me from having what I want. I don't deny my bad feelings, I acknowledge I have them. However, instead of focusing on them, I focus on thoughts that make me feel good and then act on those thoughts. I act on thoughts that feel good because I know those thoughts are taking me in the direction I want to go.

-------------------
Is the
One MAGNIFICENT Thought for you, check it out
-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment