Pages

Monday

Want Results?? It AIN'T what you do!!


People are so caught up in DOING things to produce results and yet it is not what we do that produces the results we want, it is what we THINK... Example, I used to spend thousands of dollars advertising my blog. The result was after I quite advertising the traffic went away. Today, I think thoughts of people visiting my site and liking what they see, they share it with their friends...and they do. Thinking thoughts about success of this blog has been way more powerful and effective than any action I ever took to promote my blog.... Underestimating the power your thoughts have to attract to you what you want is the biggest mistake a person can make. Don't underestimate yours.

Learn about the POWER found within the
One MAGNIFICENT Thought
-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment