Pages

Thursday

How the Universe Works in our Favor...


Here is a unsolicited letter I received from Toni D. that demonstrates how the universe conspired to work in her favor. Notice the timing and the coincidence of things that led Toni to request her copy of the One Magnificent thought Today.

Frederick,

I've received the One Magnificent Thought and, yes, I was surprised that that's all it is. But I was also struck by the simplicity of it. And I was impressed with your letter detailing how to make this thought come ALIVE in my life. I subscribe to Tut's Notes From the Universe that led me to requesting your One Magnificent Thought today which shows me there are no accidents in life. This is what today's note said:

NOTES FROM THE UNIVERSE

Toni, giving tells the Universe that you believe you are provided for. For even as you empty your purse, you fear not. The act alone is a demonstration of faith that you will remain whole, that your coffers will be replenished, and that love is what matters most. And for whomsoever believes these things to be true, it shall become their reality, and abundance shall be showered upon them unceasingly, as if the heavens had opened up.

You can bet, Toni, that if it were me reading this NOTE today, I'd give SOMETHING to SOMEONE and FAST! You know, just in case....


I'm glad I read your e-mail first, Frederick. I've been searching and searching and reading for hours on end looking for an answer. I have affirmations written on pieces of paper that I've hung on closet doors and mirrors. I've tried memorizing them, and then beat myself up for not remembering all of them and thinking I "screwed up" and I'll have to start all over again. After reading 'Notes from the Universe' I felt compelled to give something to you and in return receive a copy of your One Magnificent thought.

Thank you for this, Frederick. It was exactly what I needed to read Today that set my thinking straight...

Toni,
------------------------------------------------------------

The power and simplicity of the One MAGNIFICENT Thought is beyond words to describe... It is a shortcut to making the law of attraction work in your favor effortlessly...

To make sure the One MAGNIFICENT Thought works for you, when you request a copy of it, like Toni did, you receive weekly tips on how to anchor the thought in your subconscious mind so that the power of this AMAZING thought works in your life automatically... - Frederick Zappone


To request your copy of the One Magnificent
Thought, Click on this link: One MAGNIFICENT Thought



-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment