Pages

Monday

Law of Attraction and Visualization


Question:
What is Visualization exactly?

Answer: Visualization is about seeing what you want as a DONE DEAL in your mind's eye. There are many things I visualize. One of them is seeing hundreds of thousands people visiting my blog and benefiting from the wisdom and insights found here. The other thing I visualize is hundreds of thousands of people requesting a copy of my 'one magnificent thought' and achieving the results from it that I do...

Visualizing what you want as a 'done deal' in your mind's eye is the key to making the law of attraction work for you in ways I can only describe as both magical and mystical. In addition to visualizing the success of this blog I also visualize other things and use pictures to help make what I want more real to me.... Her are some other things I'm in the process of creating for myself using visualization and the LOA:

My Ranch



My Plane




There is nothing that makes me happier than visualizing what I want (and why I want it) because I know from experience that the more I visualize it, the more I feel it, the closer I am to it becoming my reality. The law of attraction always attracts to us what we see in our mind's eye as a done deal.

I never worry about how or when I will have what I want. I let the universe decide the quickest and fastest way to bring me what I want. My job is to happily, HAPPILY focus on what I want (and why I want it) and the universe will take care of the details required to manifest what I want into my reality...





Making a difference in people's lives, the
One MAGNIFICENT Thought
-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment