Pages

Friday

Why knowing what you want is not enough


The law of attraction requires that you know what you want but that is not enough to ACTIVATE the law of attraction to bring what you want into your life.

How you will FEEL when you have what you want ACTIVATES the law of attraction... So after deciding what you want, focus your attention on why you want it and how you will feel when you have it. This guarantees you that what you want will come into your life. It is not a matter of if, only when.....


You don't necessarily have to know specifically what you want. For example I don't specifically know how much money I want but I do know I want money in abundance flowing into my life on a regular basis (that keeps a smile on my face) and that has been sufficient for the law of attraction to deliver that to me..

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment