Pages

Tuesday

The Law of Attraction is as EASY as 1,2,3 + 4


Whatever you pursue will flee from you. - Old Persian Proverb.


I don't know if that proverb is true for you but it was certainly true for me. The harder I worked at achieving my goals, the further away from me they seemed to move.. On the other hand, since I began using the law of attraction, the things I use to pursue come to me with the greatest of ease. All I do is 'BE' myself, focus on what I want and why I want it and the law of attraction either guides me to what I want or brings it to me.. What the law of attraction does for me, it can also do for you. Here are four simple steps to make the law of attraction work for you. - Frederick Zappone

Make the law of attraction work for you - Four Simple Steps

1. Know what you want and always feel good about wanting it. Focus on why you want what you want and visualize/imagine how you will feel when you have it.

2. Be yourself at all the time and under all circumstances. You can tell when you are not being yourself; you feel uncomfortable, irritable, depressed, stressed out or anxious living in your own skin. Feelings like that push away from you what you want or it keeps what you want at distance from yourself always just outside your reach.

3. All thoughts have consequences. The first place you feel the consequences of your thoughts is in your body. Good feelings means your thoughts are in the process of attracting good things to you. Bad feelings means your thoughts are in the process of pushing away from you the good things you want.

4. NEVER focus on 'how or when' you will get what you want. Focusing on either one of those two things is guaranteed to drag you down into a black hole of depression and despair that is hard to climb out of. Your job is to focus on what you do want, take action when your feel inspired to do so and the law of attraction will either guide you to what you want or bring it to you...

That's it, four simple steps, that's all that is required to make the law of attraction work in your favor 100% of the time, all the time.. .If you make the law of attraction complicated, you'll end up like other people I know, spending thousands of dollars on programs, workshops and seminars and not be a step closer to achieving what you want after the program is over than you were before the program started

Related Reading: Virginia's S. 'Law of Attraction' Journey - In Her Own Words




SUPPORT THIS BLOG, GET YOUR
COPY OF THE
ONE MAGNFICENT THOUGHT

-------------------------------
People are so busy surviving they don't see it is their very own
thoughts that are keeping them from prospering and thriving.

-------------------
E-Mail Blog Author Frederick Zappone, Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment