Pages

Tuesday

Virginia's S. LOA Journey - In Her Own Words


Virginia's S. Law of Attraction Journey - In Her Own Words


Dear Frederick,

In searching for how I could make the law of attraction work in my life, I began searching for any teacher who might have a clue and be willing to share it with me. I was careful and read many many people's idea about law of attraction (LOA) and how this works in life, from the most famous to almost infamous, I continued to read and plod on in my quest to understand this concept.

Then moving onto-

Where do I go for support and information while I practice? Ah... more people had the law of attraction down pat it seemed, so I followed them a while; only to discover they spent more time selling books and pushing ideas and concepts which only served to confuse me even more...

Then the information question? -

Who's right? Oh my brain almost popped with all the people out there tooting horns and wanting to share their bend on LOA in this information Mega Mart... Here I was more lost than ever trying to just understand one simple concept. Why is it so hard to get a straight idea and answer?

Smoke and mirrors?

What looks fancy in the dim light of smoke and mirrors, is fairly common place in the light of day... So this is how I began trying to break it all down. If it was too fancy looking or too fancy smelling then likely it had to be broken down again for me to manage and use. It just has to be easy... This is the song my insides sung and I knew sooner or later a way to have the LOA made simple and easy to understand would present itself. Then I met you.

Quietly I followed you around looking to see what you charged for services... "nothing" (hum must be a weird"O") I thought.. Everyone out here is charging for something or everything. One place after another I found your name always sharing freely what was in your heart and you never charged for the information you gave us. It was really too good to be true. Id' found someone who didn't care to make money off of me and who was wanting to actually SHARE ideas about the Laws of Attraction freely. I even emailed you and you answered. I about fainted... No one else in the Mega Mart Information Highway on the LOA was even willing to answer any of my questions... but you did. You were not too busy to talk to me...

I could list the famous ones our here today who write about LOA and know pretty well their method and ideas. I've tried and tried to follow their concepts and I usually find myself feeling frustrated because it's so hard to pick up and use. Then bouncing back to your common sense approach and simplistic answers to the same topics, I was persuaded even further that, YES there IS an easy way, and you were the only one I heard it from. And you never used any Smoke and Mirrors to seem larger than life, or confuse me. You just stated the honest plain spoken truth and it's working.

Thank you for that Frederick... the LOA is easy, you were right.


Best Wishes on your future growth and prosperity

Virginia S.
Florida





No comments:

Post a Comment