Pages

Friday

Getting what you want the EASY way....


Our job in life is to know what we want and then be open to God, the Universe, the Law of Attraction bringing us what we want or guiding us to it..

When there is nothing more you can do to make 'your wants' come true why do you try to do more? Is it an ego issue? Is it an issue of control or is it an issue of not trusting God, the Universe, or the Law of Attraction to deliver to you what you want?

I don't know about the rest of you but when there is nothing more I can do to make something I want come true, I go play...and while playing, God, the Universe, the law of attraction gets busy behind the scenes of my life orchestrating the people and events of my life so that what I want comes true with little or no effort at all.

That's how simple and powerful of a relationship you can have with God, the Universe, the Law of Attraction if you allow yourself to have that kind of simple and powerful relationship. The keyword being ALLOWING... The One Magnificent Thought will support you in having that kind of relationship. To learn more about the One Magnificent Thought, Click Here

In the Spirit of PLAY, life is easy.....



No comments:

Post a Comment