Pages

Saturday

The One Magnificent Thought (OMT)

.
Sometimes when your life is sucking really bad something happens to you that you did not expect that forever changes everything about your life. That happened to me.  

At one of the lowest points in my life, completely unexpected and out of the blue, I was struck with a thought so simple, so profound, and yet so powerful that it turned my life upside down for the better, for the much better. I call this thought the One Magnificent Thought. 

The reason I call it the One Magnificent Thought is because of the power of this solitary thought has changed everything about my life for the better. Because of the One Magnificent Thought, I have better health, better relationships, more money and a closer connection with the Source of my life that I call God. 

The One Magnificent Thought (OMT) has and is making it possible for me to have everything I have every wanted out of life that I could never have  before the One Magnificent Thought entered my mind and became part of my conscious thinking process. The only way I can describe the OMT  is that it is a gift from the universe the  I will be eternally grateful for.  

If you want to read more about the OMT and what it can do for you, Click Here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment