Pages

Monday

You Don't Want MONEY, Here's Why


This little bit of wisdom in regards to money works for me so
I thought I would share it with you so you can see if it works for you.

---------------------------------------

People say they want money but that's not true. It is not money they want, it is what money can do for them, that is what they want. If you focus your attention not on money but on why you want money and how you will feel when you have it, you will naturally and effortlessly create and attract more money into your life.

GETTING WHAT YOU WANT THE EASY WAY

When you are working on getting what you want, check in with your feelings from time to time. Good feelings means you are thinking thoughts that are taking you in the direction of what you want. On the other hand, bad feelings means you are thinking thoughts that are taking you away from what you want. If the thoughts you are thinking don't feel good to you, they are the wrong thoughts for you.

-- Frederick Zappone

P. S. Create PIPELINES of your PROSPERITY For Yourself.

If you want money to flow into your life naturally and effortlessly, in order to buy the things you want, you have to create ways for money from other people to reach you. That's what pipelines of prosperity are.

As examples, listed below are four of my pipelines.Two of them are free. The free ones allow me to create a relationship of trust with people. As a result, over time, when people are ready to purchase products and services like mine, the odds are in my favor they will purchase them from me than rather than from stranger on the street.


MAKE MONEY EVERYWHERE, IT'S FREE Click Here

Zappone's International Gourmet Food Center

The One MAGNIFICENT Thought Self-Help Program

Inspirational Thoughts E-Mailed to You Daily, Free


PROSPERITY ATTRACTION MANTRA

It is not money I want, it's what money will allow me to have
and how I will feel when I have it. That is what I want.

Life is easy when your attention is focused on what you DO WANT and difficult when your attention is focused on what you DON'T WANT.






No comments:

Post a Comment