Pages

Tuesday

How Do I Stop People Making Me Feel Bad?


Question:
I wonder if you could help me on this. I keep letting other people's actions and negativity get in my way of feeling good. I know that I shouldn't do this and this is their reality and not mine and it is their responsibility and that my thoughts and my reality are my only real responsibility - but these are people i love and care about. Any ideas about what I should do?

 
Answer: Maybe you are loving and caring about the wrong people. Loving and caring about people is a choice we make and I choose not to love or care about people who make me feel bad and that includes friends and family members. If the people in your life are making you feel bad that is sure-fire indication that they don't love and care about you. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment