Pages

Monday

22 Reasons I Twitter and Blog, Why Do You???

When I asked myself why I blog, I wrote down the answers as they came to me. It turns out that I blog for twenty-two different reasons.

I TWITTER AND BLOG:

1. to make a difference

2. to get attention

3. because amusing other people to death is a better choice than suicide. :)

4. to become rich and famous

5. when I'm bored to tears

6. to stir up the pot when my life is too peaceful.

7. to make people think

8. because it adds danger to my life, the danger of getting criticized.

9. to work out stuff in my head I am thinking about.

10. to make new friends

11. when I am feeling discouraged, confused or misunderstood.

12. to feel more powerful and effective in this world than I really am.

13. to get ratings.

14. to see how many comments I can get.

15. because I have too much time on my hands.

16. as a substitute for a real job

17. to be heard and understood when the people around me do not.

18. because it's more interesting than reading the news or watching TV

19. to improve my writing and communication skills.

20. to find people who think like me.

21. to learn from people who think differently than I do.

22. to fully express myself rather than depress myself.


(Share with me why you blog, you can post anonymously if you wish...)

-------------------------------------------

SUGGESTED READING

How Powerful are your WORDS, Click Here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment