Pages

Tuesday

Why am I Successful At Everything I do!

.
I am successful at everything I do because I SURRENDER to everything and anything that is between me and what I want. I surrender to every negative thought and feeling, I surrender to every negative person, circumstance and situation.

I am not surrendering as in defeat. I am surrendering as in giving UP my problems to the higher part of my personality than can solve problems effortlessly for me. And while I am waiting for the inspired part of me to solve my problems for me, I smile a lot and go play.....
When I encounter obstacles or roadblocks that are between me and what I want out of life, I choose to be like the "wind and water" and "flow" up, over, around or under them rather than fighting them and giving them power over me.


------------------------------
The One Magnificent Thought (OMT), Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment