Pages

Monday

I think I am going to be depressed for today..


I've know that the fastest way to deal with feelings you do not like is to FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL, without doubt or hesitation, and allow unpleasant feelings to harmlessly pass you by like clouds in the sky. Any other action you take in dealing with unpleasant feelings such as resisting, cursing, damning or fighting with them will only make them persist. 

Denying, trying to run from or hide from unpleasant feelings by sleeping your life away or taking drugs for them only keeps them alive.

Today, I feel depressed. I am not sure which thoughts are making me feel that way but instead of resisting my depressed feelings, I am going to feel them and allow them to harmlessly pass me by like dark clouds in the summer sky and they will. Any questions?

2 comments:

  1. AUTHOR NOTE: You will be AMAZED at how fast unpleasant feelings can harmlessly pass you by, like clouds in the sky, when you ALLOW them to pass you by. If you are not used to allowing unpleasant feelings to harmlessly pass you by, it will take practice until you master Allowing. This practice is definitely worth it. I can experience the darkest of moods and within minutes I can make them vanish, go POOF as if by magic because I am willing to FEEL WHAT I FEEL and allow unpleasant feelings to harmlessly pass me by without resisting them in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frederick, I have to make a comment here, I guess it is one way that I have to let my feelings pass, that helps me. I ask God, my spirit guide, my mom and dad, my grandpa to help me... I usually pray with all my heart and soul and sometimes even cry. Seems like after I do this I feel much better, like I gave my trouble to them and they help me. Sometimes you have to understand and realize you are having unpleasant feelings to let them go, some people actually want to hold on to them. I am realizing that alot of the people I have been around..like to hold onto the problems and negativity that other people posess. Sort of like misery loves company, type thing. It is a shame, I do not want to be around these people, and I hope that I will be able to avoid this situation. OMT!! all the way...lol
    I know how your thoughts and feelings can get you what you want. I found a cure for cancer for my dog that way! It is truly amazing. Just starting to make it work with other things also. I believe in the OMT and that it will help me alot in my endeavers!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete