Pages

Friday

So Much Fear, So Little Faith...

.

I hear more talk of fear, these days, than I see people having faith in themselves and the God of their understanding to handle any challenge life throws their way.  People have plenty of faith, the problem is their faith is misplaced. They have faith in fear that makes them feel powerless and little faith in love to show them the way. As a result, fear becomes stronger in their life while the power of love, that makes all things possible, becomes weaker and weaker until folks with fearful hearts experience no love at all.

3 comments:

  1. > This is so true. Nowadays, people are afraid to love, saying that it's hard to trust, but they don't know that still there is power in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree to this.... I think I am being eaten by my fear. thanks for sharing... it makes me awake out from my fear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosey O'Donald (of whom I've not be a fan)until yesterday, helped me realize that our anger is fear based. Our rage is fear based... All because we are afraid of crying and say, "I hurt". To say "I hurt" is saying to the world I'm vulnerable. We are scared of feeling that; and we are afraid of trust, love and total surrender. It takes greater courage to cry and say, "I hurt".

    And your article confirmed the face of fear I've seen in myself. Thanks :)Gin

    ReplyDelete