Pages

Monday

The Habit of Gratitude...

.
A 'habit of thought' is nothing more than thoughts we repeat to ourselves over and over again until they became thoughts that run, on automatic pilot, in the background of our mind. Those thoughts require no conscious effort on our part. Unfortunately, many people have negative thoughts running in the background of their mind that torment and trouble them daily.  Thinking about those negative thoughts, resisting them, arguing with them or fighting them only makes them stronger. The only way to to dissolve negative habitual thoughts is to record over them with the positive thoughts until they become habitual.  The fastest way to change negative 'habitual thoughts patterns' into positive ones  is to start each day by listing 100 things, large or small, that you are personally and sincerely grateful for..  The more grateful I become, the more convinced I am that expressing gratitude is the MIRACLE cure for whatever ails us. It doesn't  matter if it is a physical illness, a lack of money or a bad relationship,  the gratitude practice is producing miracles in people's lives for no logical reason I can explain.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Click the link to read about:

Change your life FAST.. (Gratitude MIRACLE)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This is my list today of 100 things I am grateful for. Sometimes my list is random and sometimes my gratitude list is specific about a person, place or thing. Today my gratitude list is about Nora.

 

1. I am grateful for my friendship with Nora.

2. I am grateful for the love I see in her eyes.

3. I am grateful for the wisdom in her heart.

4. I am grateful for her patience.

5. I am grateful for her understanding mind.

6. I am grateful for her ability to forgive.

7. I am grateful for her compassion.

8. I am grateful for her sensitivity.

9. I am grateful for the inspiration she is to me.

10. I am grateful for her kindness.

11. I am grateful for her gentle nature.

12. I am grateful for her smile.

13. I am grateful for her warm hugs.

14. I am grateful for her open heart.

15. I am grateful for the time she spends with me.

16. I am grateful for her personality.

17. I am grateful for her ability to heal myself and others.

18. I am grateful for her honesty and truthfulness

19. I am grateful for the purity of her heart.

20. I am grateful for her sense of humor.

21. I am grateful for the blueberries she shares with me.

22. I am grateful for the insights and wisdom she shares with me.

23. I am grateful she was my next door neighbor when we were kids.

24. I am grateful for her friendship.

25. I am grateful for her unconditional support of who I am.

26. I am grateful for her understanding of me.

27. I am grateful for her acceptance of me.

28. I am grateful that she is such a safe person to be around.

29. I am grateful for her sweetness.

30. I am grateful for her strength.

31. I am grateful she is my best friend.

32. I am grateful for her strong will.

33. I am grateful for her integrity.

34. I am grateful for her spirituality.

35. I am grateful for her gifts as a Spiritual Intuitive

36. I am grateful for her inner and outer beauty.

37. I am grateful for her creative writing abilities.

38. I am grateful how clearly she expresses herself.

39. I am grateful for her understanding of God.

40. I am grateful for the 'life lessons' I learn from her.

41. I am grateful for her sensitivity.

42. I am grateful for her inner LIGHT that shines on me.

43. I am grateful for the conversations I have with her.

44. I am grateful for her being available to me in my time of need.

45. I am grateful for her caring and generous heart.

46. I am grateful that I can talk to her about any subject without feeling shame.

47. I am grateful that she is so easy to trust.

48. I am grateful when I can be there for her when she needs someone.

49. I am grateful that she is a good receiver.

50. I am grateful that she is an excellent listener.

51. I am grateful for her friends and family members she has introduced me too.

52. I am grateful for the encouragement she gives me.

53. I am grateful that she is a fun person to hang out with.

54. I am grateful she is a strong woman.

55. I am grateful she knows who she is.

56. I am grateful that she allows me to make a difference in her life.

57. I am grateful she likes me, especially those times when I am not liking myself.

58. I am grateful for ability to see me and understand me.

59. I am grateful for her passion and how much she cares about people.

60. I am grateful for her humanity.

61. I am grateful her intelligence.

62  I am grateful she contacted me after not seeing each other for over 40 years.

63. I'm grateful for what she shares about her family, it makes me feel like family.

64. I am grateful for all the times we have enjoyed going out to lunch together.

65. I am grateful for her husband who allows me to have my friendship with her.

66. I am grateful for her ability to create beautiful things.

67. I m grateful, for reasons I cannot explain, that she likes my laugh.

68. I am grateful for the guidance she has given me when I needed it.

69. I am grateful that I can compliment her and she always takes it in the right way.

70. I am grateful that she is willing to have me as her good friend.

71. I am grateful she doesn't take me for granted.

72. I am grateful for the respect she shows me.

73. I am grateful for always feeling better for having spent time with her.

74. I am grateful for the many ways she inspires me..

75. I am grateful the beauty and dignity she expresses

76. I  am grateful for the 'aura of Royalty' she has around her.

77. I am grateful for the friends she has introduced me too.

78. I am grateful for the good things she has told people about me.

79. I am grateful to be able to express in words how incredibly special she is.

80. I am grateful God brought back into my life when I moved back to PA.

81. I am grateful that I can talk to her about anything in complete confidence.

82. I am grateful she is such a comfortable person to be around.

83. I am grateful for her softness.

84. I am grateful for how well Nora and I compliment each other.

85. I am grateful for her willingness to help others when they need help.

86. I am grateful for Nora's ability to be real.

87. I am grateful for the way she thinks.

88. I am grateful that I can give this 'gift of gratitude' to her.

89. I am grateful our relationship was born in innocence as little kids and continue to have that innocence, playful side after all of these years.

90. I am grateful that the hardship of life haven't made Nora jaded or cynical.

91. I am grateful for her open mind and willingness to talk about anything.

92. I am grateful for how connected she is to nature.

93. I am grateful for the love she has for mother earth.

94. I am grateful for her supernatural connection to the Divine.

95. I am grateful for her blog and the stories she shares with others.

96. I am grateful for the things I learn from her.

97. I am grateful that she is my friend in spiritual growth ideas.

98. I am grateful Nora accepts me without the need to change me in any way.

99. I am grateful Nora is in my life for the rest of my life.

100. I am grateful for Nora.

-----------------------------

Be sure to visit Nora's Blog by clicking here


1 comment:

  1. My face is RED! I feel humbled by your words. I appreciate your trust and love.

    ReplyDelete