Pages

Wednesday

Six

.

Six Favorite Quotations - Which one is your favorite?



PEOPLE - Relationship success is easy to accomplish if you remember this, always take good care of the people who take care of you. If people aren't taking good care of you in return for the good care you are giving them, find people who will.

WEAK - Feeling weak on the inside make you weak on the outside. The cause of this weakness is the thoughts you are thinking because thoughts strengthen or weaken you. The best part is, you get to choose which thoughts you will think about the most.  

EMPTY - When you feel empty, without an ounce of inspiration in you, that's a good thing. It's a good thing because the universe is getting ready to illuminate your mind with new ideas and insights that will take you a step closer to what you want to achieve.

DIS-EASE - Disease is weakness leaving the body. The moment when I experience disease I allow it to leave my body, rather than resist it, and it does.  If I would resist it, it would get worse and if I persistently resisted it, I would die before my time.

GUILT - Feeling Guilty? I have two words for you. STOP IT!  Guilt doesn't correct our weaknesses, it makes us repeat our weaknesses over and over again. 

REDUX - Today, we are revisiting this thought:  It is true, sometimes you feel powerless but just because you feel powerless doesn't mean you are powerless.  It is only a feeling that you can change any time you want simply by changing your thoughts. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment