Pages

Monday

Humor Inspires

.
In my own words, on this blog, I post wisdom I've learned that has inspired me that I know will inspire other people too. I also post up on this blog videos I find that inspire me for a variety of reasons.  This one uses humor to inspire  - Frederick Zappone


The video of Sandra Bullock that follows inspired me because it showed me, once again, that humor can take a painful situation in our lives and cut it down to size so it becomes no more painful to us than swatting a fly away from the nose on our face.  After watching this video and seeing how classy Sandra Bullock is looking these days, Jesse James has got to wonder how he allowed his subconscious mind to kill off the magnificent relationship he had with Sandra... And now on to the video..


SPIKE TV TROOPS CHOICE - ENTERTAINER OF THE YEAR AWARD

No comments:

Post a Comment