Pages

Sunday

Inspiration Point: Savor your MOMENTS.

.

Before money comes from your creative or artistic endeavors, you must savor what you created. If what you created is not good enough for you to savor, it won't be good enough for anyone else either. Savor means to give oneself to the enjoyment of. Can you give yourself to the enjoyment of what you created?  If you can't, it will never bring you the financial rewards you seek and want. 



After I post a message that I am excited about, I take the time to savor it.  I read each word over and over again to make sure that I am doing the ordinary (writing) extraordinarily well. If I can savor what I have written, then I know my readers will too. As a result of my audience appreciating what I have written,  the universe will see to it that I receive financial rewards for my work from sources unexpected, unexpectedly.  It's how the law of attraction works
.

2 comments:

  1. this is very true! also years ago (i made and sold jewelry for over 20 years) i found that if an item didn't sell for a very long time and had rejection energy LOL - that if i would wash it in water and sea salt that it would become 'new' again and would sell soon after...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Djh, I am finding out more and more every day that the more I savor all that I do, not just my writings, but all that I do from running errands to cleaning the house (which I love doing by the way), the easier and the faster the law of attraction is working for me.

    ReplyDelete