Pages

Friday

I Can't Change My Situation, HELP!!!

 .
Often times people write me telling me they can't 
change their situation. This is the answer I share with them. 

In life, we always have two choices about our circumstances; we can change our 
circumstances or we can change our attitude about our circumstances. Once 
we change our attitude, our circumstances change naturally.

The last thing anyone wants to deal with is an impossible problem. The moment you say you can't change your situation you have created an impossible problem for yourself.  In truth, you can change your situation but not by fighting with it, resisting it or arguing with it. You change your situation by focusing on what you DO WANT and leaving the hell alone what you don't want....

You got money problems?  Make this SHIFT in attitude. Leave your damn money problem alone and FOCUS your attention on what you do want, money in abundance.  Focus on what makes you feel good and your money problem will resolve itself like magic although magic will have nothing to do with change.

A shift in attitude regarding your money problem also applies to love, relationship and health issues. As long as you continue to focus on what you don't want, you will continue to attract more of what you don't want.  Whether you like it or not, that's how the law of attraction works. Focus on what you don't want and you will attract more don't wants.. Focus on what you DO WANT and you will attract more of the things you do want.

Like most people, even though I have enough money, I want more money because I have a lot more things I want to do in life that require money. The difference is,  I don't focus on money. I focus on doing what I LOVE doing for money which is sharing my inspirational insights with people like yourself.  As a result of doing that, money continues to flow into my life on a regular basis with me not having to sell, promote or market anything.  In place of those things, I spend my day writing about things that make me feel good and then share my feel good inspirational works with others. As a result of doing that people  either donate money in support of my writing work or purchase my OMT law of attraction program

The bottom line is by making a SHIFT IN ATTITUDE in regards to your money situation by focusing on what you DO WANT and leaving the hell alone what you don't want, that shift will result in money flowing into your life, in abundance, moving from a trickle to a flood, from sources unexpected, unexpectedly.


Summary:  Focus on what you DO WANT. When you find yourself focusing on thoughts of lack and scarcity around money use that as an ALERT SIGNAL to shift your focus back to what you DO WANT....Once you begin doing that, what you do want financially will become your physical reality faster than you can imagine.


Change your Thoughts, Change Your Life, Click Here
Donations Gratefully and Graciously Accepted, Click Here






No comments:

Post a Comment