Pages

Thursday

The MIRACLE Power found in THANK YOU.

.
Do you realize if you silently said 'thank you' moment by moment for everything that happened in your life, everything you wanted in life would come your way effortlessly. Saying thank you for everything includes the unpleasant things, especially saying 'thank you' for the unpleasant things. Why? 

Because when you say thank you, you are thanking the 'unpleasant things' for making you a more 'conscious and sensitive' person and at the same time releasing those unpleasant things to the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' (aka God) to turn those unpleasant things into something good for you. 

Don't believe me? Try it yourself, say 'thank you' continuously for 24 hours and then see what a difference that makes in your life. The alternative to not saying thank you continuously is to let your mind go wild with all kind of unpleasant and conflicting thoughts that makes you feel worse instead of better. 

I have no doubt that continuously saying thank you silently to myself, in part, is making it possible for me to attract the funds I need for my Inspirational Reality TV project.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment