Pages

Wednesday

The #1 Benefit of Trusting 'Universal Timing' in all matters

.
I have started a project called Inspirational REALITY TV. I am in the funding stage of the project. The success of this project is dependent on my ability to trust 'Universal Timing' in regards to securing the money I need to turn my project into reality. As a result of trusting 'universal timing,' I am surprised in a good way every day. Here is one example.  My thank you letter to Dana explains how the universe surprised me today.
----------------------

Dana,

The thing I love about trusting 'universal timing' in all matters is that I rarely experience
upsets about my expectations not being met. Additionally, I experience being delightfully
surprised by gifts from the universe, in one form or another, every day. Today, your
unexpected donation brought a smile to my face. Thank you. I am grateful.


Dana, tell me about your dream, I really want to know... :-)


Warmly,


Frederick

"Any idea that is held in the mind that is either feared or revered
will begin at once to clothe itself in the most convenient and
appropriate physical forms available.” - Andrew Carnegie

,

No comments:

Post a Comment