Pages

Wednesday

Alternative to SUICIDE - This Works Every Time Without Fail

.
.
Loving what I did not like about myself or my life, to death, is one thing that has worked for me every time without fail.  

Loving my sickness, when I was ill, made me well. Loving my scarcity of money when I had little of it, made me prosperous. Loving my hatred of self, when I loathed myself. made it possible for me to love myself exactly as I am.  

Of course, my ego went nuts when I started loving things I hated. My ego told me I was crazy for loving the things I hated in my life but it was the LIGHT of my love for myself that made the darkness of my life melt away from me with no effort at all.

By Frederick Zappone, Author of the Feeling Good, No Matter What, Newsletter



.

No comments:

Post a Comment