Pages

Saturday

Turning what pisses you off into GOLD..

.


Everyone one has a big problem in life. For some people their big problem is money. For others it is a health, love or relationship issue. And for still others, it is chronic pain. Whatever your problem is, whether it is a relationship, weight, pain, abuse, violence, or addiction problem, your biggest problem is your greatest treasure. And when you take the time to finally see your problem as an amazing 'gift from the universe,' your problem will make you healthy, wealthy and wise, literally. 

I should know........

Once I discovered the fifteen years of  experiencing chronic pain in my solar plexus was my treasure, my life has only gotten better and better. My chronic pain has become my best friend, my wisest teacher. it is a source of wisdom and inspiration for me.. 

My chronic pain showed me what physical and emotional pain truly was, a benevolent communication from my body to my mind. A communication giving me messages of guidance and advice to correct things that weren't working in my life and once corrected, the pain my body went POOF like magic.

Once I accepted my pain as a gift rather than a curse, it became this amazing blessing in disguise, revealing itself to me in full living color... Today, I only feel pain in my solar plexus when my body is trying to get a important message of guidance and advice to me that I am ignoring.

Today I teach people how to understand the benevolent messages of guidance and advice there pain is sending their way. Understanding how your body talks to you and what it is telling you can increase your levels of health and energy dramatically and make unwanted pain disappear from your life completely. To receive free daily insights into how your body talks to you fill in the form below.

No comments:

Post a Comment