Pages

Saturday

The Giving to Get Principle

.
I am not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, not even close, but I have found the secret to successful living and that secret is found in GIVING.

Giving freely of my time, talent and money to others, while asking nothing back in return, has solved every bad attitude I have ever had. The only time I have problems in life is when I am not giving or when I am focused on me and not focused on others who are connected to me and are as important as me.

That being said, the secret to giving is giving what you have an abundance of to give and never giving what you have a lack or scarcity of, that kind of giving will make you sick and bitter. 

In the beginning, I had a lack of money so I didn't give money. I did, however, have an abundance of time, along with millions of words of encouragement, support and inspiration.  The endless giving of what I had to give attracted into my life what I did not have to give, which was money. I now give money too.


Frederick Zappone, Founder of the 'Do Good Projects



,

No comments:

Post a Comment