Pages

Wednesday

What me worry about Project Forgive's Success? Heck No! Here's why.


Worry about producing the result I want is like worrying about whether I am going to climax or not when having sex. If I worry about climaxing, I won't. If I worry about producing results, I won't produce them.  On the other hand, if I am living in the moment, enjoying the process (ie making love or doing what I love), the results I desire or climax I want will take care of itself.  Worry about producing results creates tension and shuts down the creative part of me. When that happens, I am blocked from hearing the messages of guidance and advice the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' is sending my way in regards to projects that are important to us like Project Forgive. I don't worry because worry is fear thought that pushes away from me the things I want rather than attracting them to me. That's the main reason why I don't worry.


To watch an very inspiring video produced by Project Forgive, Click Here

.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment